We like to blend our family friendly and local service with the convenience of technology to help patients manage their relationship with us.
Register for Online Services
Patients are now able to register for Patient Access online services which allows you to:
- book/cancel appointments
- request repeat prescriptions
- view your detailed medical record including test results
It is easy to use and available to all members of your family who are patients, including children*.
For medical records access we ask you to make a written application using this form. Access where made available, will usually be given within 21 days.
To set up your online service account, there is a need to ask you to call in to reception in person where we may ask for some form of photographic identfication (e.g. Driving Licence, ID card, Passport etc). This is due to the personal nature of information available. We can then enrol you for the service and produce a letter with the details to enable you to register.
Once you have your letter, go to https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk and select:
- Input the details provided on the letter
- Choose a memorable password
You are then ready to sign in!! (see links below)
If you previously used the none password protected online form for ordering repeat prescriptions, this service has been discontinued. Please register for the new online services following the instructions above.
* Once patients reach the age of 11 they are generally regarded as being 'Gillick Competent' - meaning that they are able to make their own informed decisions about healthcare (sometimes with adult support). At this stage we are obliged to remove parental 'proxy' online access and ask the young person to re-register themselves. This is in some circumstances, to protect their privacy if they wish to do so.
Other on-line services (listed below) do not need to be set-up - just click and use!
These can be found below or in the page relevant to their function.
- Asthma Review Form*
- Update Health Records Form
- Change of Details Secure Form
- Travel Vaccination Form
- Feedback Form
*ASTHMA PATIENTS - if your asthma is well controlled and you don't believe a face-to-face review with the practice nurse is required, please help us keep your medical records up to date by completing this short online review. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you have any concerns, please make an appointment with our practice nurse as well.